Consultant & Rehabilitation Technology Specialist
Kevin founded Tech4Impact in 2013 while attending school. Tech4Impact is a technology company based in Des Moines Metro Area providing an array of Technology Services to make life accessible. Tech4Impact unlocks the power of technology through Assistive Technology, Technical Assistance & Trianing, and Digital Presence (Like 4ImpactAcademy).
Kevin is an advocate for increasing accessibility to products, devices, services, and environments for individuals with disabilities. Kevin earned a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering and a Master of Science Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling. He is a Certified Rehabilitation Counselor, and Tech4Impact is an Iowa Targeted Small Business.
• Certified Rehabilitation Counselor (CRC) #00190849 [2015-Present]
• Disability Rights Iowa Board (DRI) – [2017-Present] – Served as President 2018-2020
• eAccessibility Advisory Council - Iowa State University Extension and Outreach [2019-Present]
• American Counseling Association (ACA) - Member [2012-2020]
• Iowa Statewide Independent Living Council (SILC) – [2015-2019] Served as Secretary 2018-2019
• Iowa Olmstead Consumer Taskforce Committee Member (OCTF) [2016-2018] – Served as Co-Chair 2017-2018
• National Rehabilitation Association (NRA) - Member [2012-2017]
• Iowa Rehabilitation Association (IRA) - Board Member [2012-2017]
• Drake University Student Division of the Iowa Rehabilitation Association (DU-IRA) - Founding Officer, Secretary, President, and Board Member [2013-2015]
• Iowa Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA) - Region 5 Committee Member [2011-2015]